Orange Power Cleaner (17 fl.oz/0.5L)
Versatile kitchen, household and repair shops The ingredients used are a combination of cleaning active substances that are ideal for removing grease and oil deposits. Orange oil fortifies the fat-dissolving power even further and ensures that the formula is well tolerated by the skin.
Properties: With orange oil from organic cultivation Pure herbal intensive cleaner Versatile on all water-resistant surfaces Excellent for cleaning floors & windows pH value: 7.5 - 8.5
Application: Suitable for all water-resistant surfaces. Dissolves stubborn grease and oil deposits in the kitchen, bathroom, toilet and repair shops. For extraction hoods, ovens, stoves, soiled stove panes, for metal surfaces in repair shops: Depending on the degree of dirt, use undiluted or diluted with water (ratio: 1:10). For floors & windows: 5 ml per 10 litres of water. Please use the attached measuring cap; Unit of measurement 5 ml. Note:
Store between 10C and 25 C. Short periods of temperature fluctuations will not damage the product.
Sonett Certificates: Eco Guarantee, Vegan Society, Certified Sustainable Economics Soil Level: Everyday Stains Types of Products:
All-Purpose Cleaner INGREDIENTS Ingredients (INCI): Aqua, Alkylpolyglucoside C8?C16 (Coco Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside), Sodium C12?C14 Fatty Alcohol Sulfate (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate), Alcohol, Limonene, Sodium Citrate, Parfum*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Geraniol* *certified organically grown
- Sonett has been a pioneer in natural laundry detergents and cleaners since 1977. Sonett's mission is to make laundry soaps and cleaning products that are harmonious and revitalizing to water and the environment. All Sonett's products are made in Germany.
- Suitable for all water-proof surfaces. Removes stubborn dirt and grease in kitchens, bathrooms, toilets, and repair shops. 5 ml / 10 l of water. Please use the attached measuring cap for dosage, measuring unit 5 ml.
- 100% biodegradable. This orange power cleaner combines an excellent efficacy with a high skin tolerance - characteristics which are becoming more and more important for the use in the commercial area.
- Vegan. Non-GMO. Not tested on animals. No enzymes, petrochemical raw materials or nanotechnology. Certified by Eco-guarantie, Vegan Society, EcoControl.
- Contains d-limonene from essential oil of sweet orange and orange peel oil: May cause an allergic skin reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid release to the environment. Wear protective gloves. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.