Hand Soap Rose (10 fl.oz/300 ml)
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Soap made from vegetable oils has the unique property that, right after its use, it reacts chemically with the limescale always present in waste water, forming calcium soap. As a result, the surfactant effect of the soap is being neutralized (primary degradation). This primary degradation takes place within a few hours. Subsequently the calcium soap is, by microorganisms, 100% decomposed into carbon dioxide and water (secondary degradation). Ethanol reintegrates into the natural cycle within a few hours. Apart from natural glycerine released from the oils during saponification, we add plant-based glycerine which binds moisture. Despite the fact that during the manufacturing of sugar surfactants, constituents are being extracted from the plant-based raw materials starch, sugar, and fat, they remain completely intact in their natural molecular structure. For this reason it is relatively easy for the microorganisms to 100% decompose these surfactants rapidly. Soap and sugar surfactant are classified as being readily biodegradable according to OECD guidelines.
- A liquid soap with a lovely warm fragrance which is gentle to your face and entire body.
- The coconut oil originates from a Fair-Trade-Project in the Dominican Republic. The olive oil is supplied by cooperatives in Spain, Italy, and Greece.
- The oils and essentials oils used for these hand soaps are 100% derived from CERTIFIED ORGANIC CULTIVATION or collection from wild-growing plants.
- 100% VEGAN. Non-GMO. Never tested on animals. No enzymes, petrochemical raw materials or nanotechnology. Certified by Eco-guarantie, Vegan Society, EcoControl.
- Sonett has been a pioneer in natural laundry detergents and cleaners since 1977. Sonett's mission is to make laundry soaps and cleaning products that are harmonious and revitalizing to water and the environment. Germany's most trusted household cleaning brand.